Skip to main content

Have you praised God today?

Join us as we dig it in a dance for Jesus: our Lord, Love and best friend today!

We await your bountiful testimonies!!
 
Love always,
J.

Comments

  1. Awesome! Im so blessed! What a beautiful way to begin the year celebrating JESUS.
    More of GOD'S grace.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

JOYS OYEDEPO BOOK BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY / A HUNGRY GOD

As a special gift to you for my birthday today, September 27, I'm giving you this mini-book. I pray that it'd be as much a blessing to you as it was for me to write it. It's the beginning of a new phase for me and I want the same for you; so, read, enjoy & be blessed. Don't forget to send in your testimonies after reading this to me on facebook , twitter or instagram . Download free ebook HERE ... CLICK << for access to the book. My love always, Joys Oyedepo

Dedication List

Hey Sisters, You have no idea how glad I am to be write to you. So, this post is basically to share my thoughts on 'dedication list'. At the just-concluded Shiloh (an annual gathering of the Winners' Family for encounters through the word), a message was preached on Dedication. As the message was going on, I flipped to the other side of my note and started drawing out my dedication list. Beneath it, I wrote "Never negotiate your commitment with the devil". Oh yes, its a way of harassing myself๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ After I drew it, I had it pasted on a smooth surface in my room where I could see it as many times as possible in a day. I took practical steps the following day or maybe even that day (can't really remember) by ticking off a few of them. Thankfully, I have been able to achieve them and I have been praying to God for consistency because it's key. It's never enough to start. Each day, I see myself not just trying to abide by the list but living th...

The Creative Power

 Dearly Beloved, Happy New Year! I pray that 2023 will be exciting and fulfilling for you; may your expectations not be cut short in Jesus Name, Amen. A few days ago, I came across on my Instagram page a snippet of some of the things I said in 2019. In this video, I was talking about my personalised confessions after a vision boarding session. So I said things like, “I am transforming Africa”, “I enjoy healthy relationships”, and I went on and on.  Sisters, I was so moved by how everything I spoke in that video has become a reality today. There is so much power in our words; honestly, we can’t really understand how powerful it is on this side of the earth.  Can we do something? Do a video saying where you see yourself (in alignment with the Word of God) by December 31, 2023 and save it. Say things like, I have become a global brand because Nations and kings are coming to the knowledge of my rising. I see myself setting a new pace with groundbreaking ideas in my industry b...