Skip to main content

Are You Expectant?


Dear Beautiful One, 


Happy New Month! Welcome to an Oustanding October. 

I hope you are keeping safe and putting in prayers the upcoming WOTGK Convention. Without  shadow of a doubt, I know it will be amazing. 

Pregnancy is such an incredible experience, and I am reminded of it as I write this post. You see, with my first pregnancy, I was clueless and to be honest, even at 37 weeks I kept telling people I still had time before delivery. This is because of the many things I had read, most of which postulate that first pregnancies often go beyond their Expected Date of Delivery (EDD). So, I delayed starting my maternity leave for as long as I could plus I was still very agile, so why stay idle waiting for the baby's arrival. Unknown to me, God had ordained my baby to arrive on March 4, 2017 and here I was on Friday, March 3, at work after which on my way home, I stopped by to do some grocery shopping. Sisters, I felt no sign whatsoever till the next morning when I spotted and had to visit the hospital. 

For my second son, it was at 38 weeks, and quite similar with his brother. I was at work the previous day, and the next morning I had running nose. So I thought to take the day off. This time was slightly different though, I was expectant. I looked for signs and needed not be told as I connected the dots and made my way to the hospital. 

The difference between the two experiences is that I was more expectant in one than the other, and that was a game-changer.

As we step into the last three months of the year, I want you to be expectant. As Bishop Oyedepo often say, expectation is the mother of manifestation. I am writing to tell you to keep your expectations up! For He shall crown the year with fatness for us and if He changed Obed-Edom's story in 3 months, why not ours? Three months is too much! 

Let us put pressure on the Word and demand what we want from it - we would be amazed at what He would do. Our expectation tells on our attitude. Do you know how you would peep the window to see if a guest you are expecting has arrived? Please put up that faith attitude on, for indeed it shall speak. However, the first guarantee to experience a supernatural turnaround is to be in Christ.

If you like to give or re-dedicate your life to Jesus, please say this prayer with me:

"Lord Jesus, I confess that I have sinned, forgive me and wash me clean with your blood. Today, I accept you into my life; I believe you died for me, and on the third day you rose again. Thank you for saving me. I am born again. Amen".


Loads of Love, 


Your Sis

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dedication List

Hey Sisters, You have no idea how glad I am to be write to you. So, this post is basically to share my thoughts on 'dedication list'. At the just-concluded Shiloh (an annual gathering of the Winners' Family for encounters through the word), a message was preached on Dedication. As the message was going on, I flipped to the other side of my note and started drawing out my dedication list. Beneath it, I wrote "Never negotiate your commitment with the devil". Oh yes, its a way of harassing myself๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ After I drew it, I had it pasted on a smooth surface in my room where I could see it as many times as possible in a day. I took practical steps the following day or maybe even that day (can't really remember) by ticking off a few of them. Thankfully, I have been able to achieve them and I have been praying to God for consistency because it's key. It's never enough to start. Each day, I see myself not just trying to abide by the list but living th...

JOYS OYEDEPO BOOK BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY / A HUNGRY GOD

As a special gift to you for my birthday today, September 27, I'm giving you this mini-book. I pray that it'd be as much a blessing to you as it was for me to write it. It's the beginning of a new phase for me and I want the same for you; so, read, enjoy & be blessed. Don't forget to send in your testimonies after reading this to me on facebook , twitter or instagram . Download free ebook HERE ... CLICK << for access to the book. My love always, Joys Oyedepo

The Creative Power

 Dearly Beloved, Happy New Year! I pray that 2023 will be exciting and fulfilling for you; may your expectations not be cut short in Jesus Name, Amen. A few days ago, I came across on my Instagram page a snippet of some of the things I said in 2019. In this video, I was talking about my personalised confessions after a vision boarding session. So I said things like, “I am transforming Africa”, “I enjoy healthy relationships”, and I went on and on.  Sisters, I was so moved by how everything I spoke in that video has become a reality today. There is so much power in our words; honestly, we can’t really understand how powerful it is on this side of the earth.  Can we do something? Do a video saying where you see yourself (in alignment with the Word of God) by December 31, 2023 and save it. Say things like, I have become a global brand because Nations and kings are coming to the knowledge of my rising. I see myself setting a new pace with groundbreaking ideas in my industry b...