Happy Easter, I am so overwhelmed with the love of the Father as I hope that you are too. He is the reason we are connected. It is His name that brought us salvation and for these and more, I say Thank you Jesus.
Going by the events surrounding Easter, it ought to be a season of soberness but on the contrary we are rejoicing. We are rejoicing because:
1. He demonstrated His love for us by sending the son to the cross. “For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16 NLT
2. He swallowed up death in victory: "But thank God! He gives us victory over sin and death through our Lord Jesus Christ."
1 Corinthians 15:57 NLT
3. His death has made us more than conquerors: "No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us." Romans 8:37 NIV
4. "He died for everyone so that those who receive his new life will no longer live for themselves. Instead, they will live for Christ, who died and was raised for them." 2 Corinthians 5:15 NLT
5. Our sins and guilt were wiped away: "This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!" 2 Corinthians 5:17 NLT
6. We have been redeemed!: "So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus." Romans 8:1 NLT
7. We have power of temptation and all schemes of the wicked: "Because God’s children are human beings—made of flesh and blood—the Son also became flesh and blood. For only as a human being could he die, and only by dying could he break the power of the devil, who had the power of death." Hebrews 2:14 NLT
8. We were healed by His stripes: "He personally carried our sins in his body on the cross so that we can be dead to sin and live for what is right. By his wounds you are healed." 1 Peter 2:24 NLT
9. Salvation! everyone that calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
10. "he humbled himself in obedience to God and died a criminal’s death on a cross. Therefore, God elevated him to the place of highest honor and gave him the name above all other names," - Philippians 2:8-9 NLT
As we celebrate the resurrection of our Saviour, remember to show love to someone because God is Love and we are his representation here on earth.
Meanwhile, I'll like to read what Easter means to you, leave a comment 👇