Skip to main content

PROCESS





Sisters,

Happy New Month dearest, May this month birth abundant of miracles and yield it's increase to us. I believe God that we would all operate in His unlimited grace like never before.

Today's discussion is not something we are unfamiliar with, however, we often neglect its importance to our walk with Christ.

Lets take a cue frim butterflies: Butterflies go through several stages of metamorphosis. From being an egg to being a larva then a pupa then adult. Each of these phases has it's distinct goal. For example, caterpillars eat a lot while a pupa aims at reproduction.

Let's consider the perfect example Jesus: In Matthew 3 He was baptized, Matthew 4 he was tempted by the devil after fasting for forty days and forty nights in the wilderness. All of these events was before he launched his Ministry. If the Master had to go through a process before He could progress then ours is inevitable. The joy is that we know that these processes leads to being what God wants us to be. For there is no temptation that is uncommon to man - 1Corithians 10:13


Process preceeds procession. For any product to be beneficial it must go through a process first. If you are familiar with the manufacturing industry you would observe that work-in-progress/finished material could be raw material for another product. So, even when it appears we've been forgotten, we are not because the goal of being in that state could be to be a 'material" in another's processing phase.

We must recognise this in our various journeys, that there is a time to build. This is so we do not miss out of the very reasons why we are undergoing the process.

Also, we must know that every precious stone has it's unique refining process. Stop comparing or measuring your process to another's. It would only limit us and prevent us from bring fully equipped for purpose. And while we 'wait' in that process, let us continue to behold His glory - 2Corithians3:18.

The amazing thing about process is that it cannot be 'jumped'. We all must go through our individual process regardless of the continent/country we are in. Processes are not location based, they are purpose based.

Embrace your present process and seek God to reveal the purpose for the process you're currently in. Often times, what we go through isn't for us, it's for others. No product or tree uses itself, it's for the benefit of others.
There is a purpose in that process, don't neglect it.

Loads of love,

Your Sis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Creative Power

 Dearly Beloved, Happy New Year! I pray that 2023 will be exciting and fulfilling for you; may your expectations not be cut short in Jesus Name, Amen. A few days ago, I came across on my Instagram page a snippet of some of the things I said in 2019. In this video, I was talking about my personalised confessions after a vision boarding session. So I said things like, “I am transforming Africa”, “I enjoy healthy relationships”, and I went on and on.  Sisters, I was so moved by how everything I spoke in that video has become a reality today. There is so much power in our words; honestly, we can’t really understand how powerful it is on this side of the earth.  Can we do something? Do a video saying where you see yourself (in alignment with the Word of God) by December 31, 2023 and save it. Say things like, I have become a global brand because Nations and kings are coming to the knowledge of my rising. I see myself setting a new pace with groundbreaking ideas in my industry because I am th

DEALING WITH NEGATIVE THOUGHTS

Dear Sisters, I trust God that you and yours are doing well.  Before now, I would b ea t myself up each time a negative thought crosses my mind. This led me to do a lot of meditation on the power of thoughts and how to take charge of them. Of the many things I have now come to understand is that: negative thoughts in themselves are not bad. I know that sounds weird but stay with me, let me explain myself. Allowing these thoughts to remain and control us is where the issue lies.  It reminds me of the analogy of temptation versus sin. It is okay to be tempted, but it is not okay to sin.  When I was meditating on this, I read a devotional that week that reiterated that dwelling on bad thoughts is what causes  believers to fall. For the purpose of context, not all negative thoughts are 'fornication' or 'adultery' related; sometimes, it is not doing the will of the Father. Peter is a good example here when he said Christ would not wash his feet (John 13:8) and when he reprim

You Are Being Built

  Hello Beautiful, I hope you know how much God loves and is mind-full of you. I have wanted to write to you for so long now, but I kept telling myself, “i will get to it”, and alas, we are now in April. Can you believe we are in April already?! I trust God that this write up meets you in good spirits. God is so merciful. Earlier in the year, January to be precise, the Holy Spirit instructed me to reread the story of Joseph and this time, I had the nudge to list point by point the career lessons from him. The way I was inspired to pen these lessons was as though I was preparing to use them for a speaking engagement. I stalled a little because the story is one I have read severally and wondered why writing it in the way I had been inspired to matter, especially as it is one of the major cruces of my book - The Millennial Employee. Eventually, I obeyed and studied the story as I was inspired. January and February passed. I had no reference to it and even forgot I did the exercise.  Fast