Skip to main content

Planted Not Buried



Hello Sis,

I trust you are well.

Sometime last year, I wrote about Psalm 1 and how we can be planted but the enemy uses our sensory perception to make us belief that we are dead. After all, the process is similar.

Well this is another reminder to you sis.
Even Though the process to being planted and buried looks pretty much the same, the result differs. Both are covered in the ground. The latter is covered forever while the former regenerates. Something that is buried is of no use while something that is planted is of use and in fact, of more use when it grows. A seed that is not planted will only remain a seed. On the other hand, a seed that is planted is a plant in the making.

The question is, do you want to be a seed or a plant? But know that there is no plant without planting. It's a process we all must go through if we must maximize our full potential. More often the process seems dirty, hard, energy consuming, painful armies or even unpleasant.

Would you rather hold unto a mango seed rather than have the mango itself? Just what I thought, you wouldn't. If we must move from potential to being, we must be planted. Without allowing the devil deceive us into being buried. Every seed has it's own peculiar process and gestation period.

Could it be that 2017 was one of the planting seasons of your life? Could it be that the experiences you had are what would culminate into your testimonies this year.
Ecclesiastes 3:1 says it all, there is time for everything. A time to plant and a time to harvest.
Don't be insensitive to this season of your life. Like the sons of Issachar, they understood times and seasons.

Keep breathing, you've been planted and your profiting shall appear to all in Jesus Name.

Loads of love,

Your Sis

Comments

  1. 2017 was my year of planting, this is my year of growth!! Amen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DEALING WITH NEGATIVE THOUGHTS

Dear Sisters, I trust God that you and yours are doing well.  Before now, I would b ea t myself up each time a negative thought crosses my mind. This led me to do a lot of meditation on the power of thoughts and how to take charge of them. Of the many things I have now come to understand is that: negative thoughts in themselves are not bad. I know that sounds weird but stay with me, let me explain myself. Allowing these thoughts to remain and control us is where the issue lies.  It reminds me of the analogy of temptation versus sin. It is okay to be tempted, but it is not okay to sin.  When I was meditating on this, I read a devotional that week that reiterated that dwelling on bad thoughts is what causes  believers to fall. For the purpose of context, not all negative thoughts are 'fornication' or 'adultery' related; sometimes, it is not doing the will of the Father. Peter is a good example here when he said Christ would not wash his feet (John 13:8) and when he reprim

The Creative Power

 Dearly Beloved, Happy New Year! I pray that 2023 will be exciting and fulfilling for you; may your expectations not be cut short in Jesus Name, Amen. A few days ago, I came across on my Instagram page a snippet of some of the things I said in 2019. In this video, I was talking about my personalised confessions after a vision boarding session. So I said things like, “I am transforming Africa”, “I enjoy healthy relationships”, and I went on and on.  Sisters, I was so moved by how everything I spoke in that video has become a reality today. There is so much power in our words; honestly, we can’t really understand how powerful it is on this side of the earth.  Can we do something? Do a video saying where you see yourself (in alignment with the Word of God) by December 31, 2023 and save it. Say things like, I have become a global brand because Nations and kings are coming to the knowledge of my rising. I see myself setting a new pace with groundbreaking ideas in my industry because I am th

As They Went

  Dear Beautiful One, I trust that you are well and that this post meets you in great spirits.  Some time ago, I had a task at work that seemed very convoluted. I wasn't quite sure how to go about it, but as I started, it became clearer what I needed to do and how I needed to go about it. I have come to  realise  that one of the most significant milestones one could ever deal with is starting and because the enemy knows this, he tries to keep us from starting. Keeps us from starting to obey God or cultivating the right attitude or association.    This and other similar occurrences made me begin meditating on the power of starting.  Often  we are faced with so many undaunted decisions and uncertainties and get conflicted about the aftermath of a decision even before we begin. Frankly, we will never know what lies ahead if we never start.  So  the best way to know what lies ahead is to start. Start from where you are. Clarity comes from doing. My pastor usually buttresses this point