Skip to main content

God's Love



My Beloved Sisters,

I trust God that all is well with you: spirit, soul and body. I pray that God's grace will continue to uphold us and prepare us for His coming.

Today, I would like to talk about something that's dear to the Father's heart - His unwavering love for us.

I have a 13months old son and each time I look at him, I see the best child ever. I have friends whom we had our babies at about the same time and whenever we talked about our children's milestones each one of us have this 'fire' in our eyes. To me, my child is the best and to them theirs is the best also, their shortcoming regardless.

This reminds me of Isaiah 49:15 ĺNLT) that says "Never! Can a mother forget her nursing child? Can she feel no love for the child she has borne? But even if that were possible, I would not forget you!"

As if this assurance isn't enough: consider Matthew 7:11 "So if you sinful people know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give good gifts to those who ask him."

Let the (good) way our earthly parents loves us give us an incline to how crazy God is about us.

I have wondered a couple of times on how I would be able to share without bias the love I have for my son now with his siblings when they arrive. I was told by those who have more than one child that all the love I think I have now is not all that there is to me. I still have loads of love that is yet to be tapped into.

No wonder our God has enough love to go round all his children. The multibreasted One! Oh! how God
 loves you and I.

The question now is: have you received His love? Sometimes we ourselves downplay the love of God towards us by comparing ourselves to others, seeing ourselves as undeserving. What this does is to create friction between you and your creator.

Now I get why Paul described the love of God for us as inseparable, reckless and unending - Romans 8.

What is stopping from you from receiving the Master's love? your inadequacies? Look to Jesus, He is our sufficiency. In actual fact, there's  nothing we did or will ever do to earn His love. Just enjoy it.
It's only a trick of the devil to make you think God doesn't love you enough, the more you make yourself open to receive, the more you get.

You can make yourself open to receive His love in the place of worship.

God loves us like crazy!

Loads of love,

Your Sis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DEALING WITH NEGATIVE THOUGHTS

Dear Sisters, I trust God that you and yours are doing well.  Before now, I would b ea t myself up each time a negative thought crosses my mind. This led me to do a lot of meditation on the power of thoughts and how to take charge of them. Of the many things I have now come to understand is that: negative thoughts in themselves are not bad. I know that sounds weird but stay with me, let me explain myself. Allowing these thoughts to remain and control us is where the issue lies.  It reminds me of the analogy of temptation versus sin. It is okay to be tempted, but it is not okay to sin.  When I was meditating on this, I read a devotional that week that reiterated that dwelling on bad thoughts is what causes  believers to fall. For the purpose of context, not all negative thoughts are 'fornication' or 'adultery' related; sometimes, it is not doing the will of the Father. Peter is a good example here when he said Christ would not wash his feet (John 13:8) and when he reprim

The Creative Power

 Dearly Beloved, Happy New Year! I pray that 2023 will be exciting and fulfilling for you; may your expectations not be cut short in Jesus Name, Amen. A few days ago, I came across on my Instagram page a snippet of some of the things I said in 2019. In this video, I was talking about my personalised confessions after a vision boarding session. So I said things like, “I am transforming Africa”, “I enjoy healthy relationships”, and I went on and on.  Sisters, I was so moved by how everything I spoke in that video has become a reality today. There is so much power in our words; honestly, we can’t really understand how powerful it is on this side of the earth.  Can we do something? Do a video saying where you see yourself (in alignment with the Word of God) by December 31, 2023 and save it. Say things like, I have become a global brand because Nations and kings are coming to the knowledge of my rising. I see myself setting a new pace with groundbreaking ideas in my industry because I am th

Purposefully Marching Forward

  Dear Sisters,  Happy New Month! Welcome to March,  the month  where God is moving us  further  in purpose.   I trust that you and yours are doing well and keeping safe. It ' s so good to be on here.    I was studying the ministry of Elisha recently ,  and  I  took not e  of  his dimension of impact.  What a man! He carried  a  double portion of Elijah ' s anointing ,  and Elijah was not small in any   way.  While Elijah and Elisha were very similar, they were distinct in their  purpose  and those they were sent to,  nothwithstanding  the measure of anointing .    Most of Elijah ' s miracles were inclined to life and death. On the other hand, most of Elisha ' s miracles were restoration  based like  healing  people and nations .   Therefore, it can be said that Elisha was a prophet of grace while Elijah was a prophet of judgment. Elijah gave testimonies  against men's sin and evil, while Elisha's testimonies were inclined for  salvation and preach God ' s m