Skip to main content

Process over Product

Happy New month sisters,

April is the fourth month of the year and number 4 represents completeness, my prayer is that God shall complete all that He's started in us, In Jesus Name.

Being pregnant comes before the birth of any baby. Pregnancy is a process aimed at preparing parents towards the arrival of their child, 9 months is ample time for parents to prepare mentally, emotionally, financially and physically. One cannot be without the other, that is, without pregnancy there is no child even though after delivery, pregnancy (which is the process) vanishes to leave you with a child, which is the product.
The product (child) often outlast the pregnancy, if Jesus tarries. This is a vivid illustration that God's intention is to build lasting products from the processes he takes us through.

Take grapes for instance, it's end is the beginning of wine but before the wine, comes the crushing and fermenting of the grapes, which by no means is fun for the grapes.

I said these to say that, you might be in an uncomfortable season of process right now but best believe, there is a product and purpose in it for you.
From Genesis to Revelations, we see God taking different people on different processes with the certainty of purpose at the end of it all. Like Moses, David, Mary, Elizabeth, Hannah...all these people went through their peculiar processes that helped develop their character and faith, which is what God desires for us.
It is important we take a cue from Moses whom God took through a 40year process. We cannot rush God and until we show that we are worthy of the product that He has ahead, we just might not leave the processing room.

So sis, what do you say?

"I tell you the truth, unless a kernel of wheat is planted in the soil and dies, it remains alone. But its death will produce many new kernels—a plentiful harvest of new lives." - John 12:24 NLT

"My suffering was good for me, for it taught me to pay attention to your decrees." - Psalms 119:71 NLT

See what Paul had to say about how we can find the strength to carry on when going through a seemingly difficult process?
"We now have this light shining in our hearts, but we ourselves are like fragile clay jars containing this great treasure. This makes it clear that our great power is from God, not from ourselves. We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed. We are perplexed, but not driven to despair. We are hunted down, but never abandoned by God. We get knocked down, but we are not destroyed." 2 Corinthians 4:7‭-‬9 NLT

May God strengthen each one of us for the journey we are currently in and that which is ahead.

Loads of love,

Your Sis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DEALING WITH NEGATIVE THOUGHTS

Dear Sisters, I trust God that you and yours are doing well.  Before now, I would b ea t myself up each time a negative thought crosses my mind. This led me to do a lot of meditation on the power of thoughts and how to take charge of them. Of the many things I have now come to understand is that: negative thoughts in themselves are not bad. I know that sounds weird but stay with me, let me explain myself. Allowing these thoughts to remain and control us is where the issue lies.  It reminds me of the analogy of temptation versus sin. It is okay to be tempted, but it is not okay to sin.  When I was meditating on this, I read a devotional that week that reiterated that dwelling on bad thoughts is what causes  believers to fall. For the purpose of context, not all negative thoughts are 'fornication' or 'adultery' related; sometimes, it is not doing the will of the Father. Peter is a good example here when he said Christ would not wash his feet (John 13:8) and when he reprim

The Creative Power

 Dearly Beloved, Happy New Year! I pray that 2023 will be exciting and fulfilling for you; may your expectations not be cut short in Jesus Name, Amen. A few days ago, I came across on my Instagram page a snippet of some of the things I said in 2019. In this video, I was talking about my personalised confessions after a vision boarding session. So I said things like, “I am transforming Africa”, “I enjoy healthy relationships”, and I went on and on.  Sisters, I was so moved by how everything I spoke in that video has become a reality today. There is so much power in our words; honestly, we can’t really understand how powerful it is on this side of the earth.  Can we do something? Do a video saying where you see yourself (in alignment with the Word of God) by December 31, 2023 and save it. Say things like, I have become a global brand because Nations and kings are coming to the knowledge of my rising. I see myself setting a new pace with groundbreaking ideas in my industry because I am th

As They Went

  Dear Beautiful One, I trust that you are well and that this post meets you in great spirits.  Some time ago, I had a task at work that seemed very convoluted. I wasn't quite sure how to go about it, but as I started, it became clearer what I needed to do and how I needed to go about it. I have come to  realise  that one of the most significant milestones one could ever deal with is starting and because the enemy knows this, he tries to keep us from starting. Keeps us from starting to obey God or cultivating the right attitude or association.    This and other similar occurrences made me begin meditating on the power of starting.  Often  we are faced with so many undaunted decisions and uncertainties and get conflicted about the aftermath of a decision even before we begin. Frankly, we will never know what lies ahead if we never start.  So  the best way to know what lies ahead is to start. Start from where you are. Clarity comes from doing. My pastor usually buttresses this point