Skip to main content

You Are A Wonder



Compliments of the season Sis,

I pray that the joy that this season brings gives us joy unspeakable full of glory.
In the spirit of Christmas and as we round up the year 2018, I will like to share this with you:

Christmas is a day set aside to mark and celebrate the birth of Christ. The circumstances surrounding His birth didn't look like the miracle that had been foretold. Inspite of the unpleasantness, the miracle spoke forth and we all can now approach boldly the throne of grace.
Imagine this, Herod was furious at the birth of baby Jesus. How can an existing ruler of a kingdom be furious at a baby?! really? How?! Herod saw beyond the current baby status.
See, the devil sees beyond who or what you have now...he sees what you can become hence the reason for all that you've passed or passing through...That tells me something Sis, you are a wonder! Isn't that worth thanking God for?!
In fact you went through all that you went through because you're a force ordained by God and the devil knows this...
So I implore you, don't dwell on how unpleasant things has been during the year?
Look on the bright side and you will see that if the Lord had not been on your side, the enemy would have swallowed you up quick.

Cheer up sis, give thanks to God for in all of those scenarios, you have experienced daily miracles like: the gift of life, health, healing, the gift to aspire, provisions, daily mercies and more.


Do not think God hasn't done well for you this year, what was supposed to destroy you did not! what was suppose to burn you did not! the blessing that seemed delayed came at a better time than you hoped for.

Say out loud, "Lord, I thank you!"

Loads of love,

Your Sis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DEALING WITH NEGATIVE THOUGHTS

Dear Sisters, I trust God that you and yours are doing well.  Before now, I would b ea t myself up each time a negative thought crosses my mind. This led me to do a lot of meditation on the power of thoughts and how to take charge of them. Of the many things I have now come to understand is that: negative thoughts in themselves are not bad. I know that sounds weird but stay with me, let me explain myself. Allowing these thoughts to remain and control us is where the issue lies.  It reminds me of the analogy of temptation versus sin. It is okay to be tempted, but it is not okay to sin.  When I was meditating on this, I read a devotional that week that reiterated that dwelling on bad thoughts is what causes  believers to fall. For the purpose of context, not all negative thoughts are 'fornication' or 'adultery' related; sometimes, it is not doing the will of the Father. Peter is a good example here when he said Christ would not wash his feet (John 13:8) and when he reprim

The Creative Power

 Dearly Beloved, Happy New Year! I pray that 2023 will be exciting and fulfilling for you; may your expectations not be cut short in Jesus Name, Amen. A few days ago, I came across on my Instagram page a snippet of some of the things I said in 2019. In this video, I was talking about my personalised confessions after a vision boarding session. So I said things like, “I am transforming Africa”, “I enjoy healthy relationships”, and I went on and on.  Sisters, I was so moved by how everything I spoke in that video has become a reality today. There is so much power in our words; honestly, we can’t really understand how powerful it is on this side of the earth.  Can we do something? Do a video saying where you see yourself (in alignment with the Word of God) by December 31, 2023 and save it. Say things like, I have become a global brand because Nations and kings are coming to the knowledge of my rising. I see myself setting a new pace with groundbreaking ideas in my industry because I am th

Purposefully Marching Forward

  Dear Sisters,  Happy New Month! Welcome to March,  the month  where God is moving us  further  in purpose.   I trust that you and yours are doing well and keeping safe. It ' s so good to be on here.    I was studying the ministry of Elisha recently ,  and  I  took not e  of  his dimension of impact.  What a man! He carried  a  double portion of Elijah ' s anointing ,  and Elijah was not small in any   way.  While Elijah and Elisha were very similar, they were distinct in their  purpose  and those they were sent to,  nothwithstanding  the measure of anointing .    Most of Elijah ' s miracles were inclined to life and death. On the other hand, most of Elisha ' s miracles were restoration  based like  healing  people and nations .   Therefore, it can be said that Elisha was a prophet of grace while Elijah was a prophet of judgment. Elijah gave testimonies  against men's sin and evil, while Elisha's testimonies were inclined for  salvation and preach God ' s m