Skip to main content

Which Way?


Hello Sis,

We have such limited sights and understanding that leaves us dependable on someone for guide. Our minds are limited, hence, we need total reliance on His Spirit to show us just the right way. May I drop here that His Spirit is the Spirit of Guidance that points us to the exact way/path/direction. He has promised us that “our ears shall hear a word behind us, saying, this is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left” (Is.30:21).

 With this Spirit, there is no or dilly-dally nor confusion. His voice is clear and simple enough to understand. Sis, the way out of that confusion and obscurity is His Spirit. His spirit is the Spirit of Light, hence, darkness is not permitted.

When I was really young, I dreaded waking at nights. This was because, usually, I woke facing the wardrobe which had clothes hung on it. Certain images will then begin to form, very scary images that made me sweat and even have nightmares. Now, these images were not real, but formed because I was in darkness. However, when it was daytime, it was clear that they were clothes and not some masquerades. Why? Because I saw in light.

The brief is, when you are in darkness, you are uncertain and in fear. This is almost same with us, in obscurity we can’t get a right understanding and sight of something, but in light, we see clearer. Hallelujah!

Jesus is the way, the truth and the life (John 14:6). Meaning that since I have Jesus, I CANNOT BE IN DARKNESS! If I have Jesus and His Spirit, then, I shouldn’t be walking in obscurity nor confusion. When you have the Light, you know the ‘which-way’ or not to take. Your steps are ordered. You are in track and on course.

You have that light with and within you. Yes! The word. Your heritage is direction.

In obscurity or confusion? See into the word, to see your light.

Happy Sunday and a new week!

Much Love,

Your Sis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Are Being Built

  Hello Beautiful, I hope you know how much God loves and is mind-full of you. I have wanted to write to you for so long now, but I kept telling myself, “i will get to it”, and alas, we are now in April. Can you believe we are in April already?! I trust God that this write up meets you in good spirits. God is so merciful. Earlier in the year, January to be precise, the Holy Spirit instructed me to reread the story of Joseph and this time, I had the nudge to list point by point the career lessons from him. The way I was inspired to pen these lessons was as though I was preparing to use them for a speaking engagement. I stalled a little because the story is one I have read severally and wondered why writing it in the way I had been inspired to matter, especially as it is one of the major cruces of my book - The Millennial Employee. Eventually, I obeyed and studied the story as I was inspired. January and February passed. I had no reference to it and even forgot I did the exercise.  Fast

The Creative Power

 Dearly Beloved, Happy New Year! I pray that 2023 will be exciting and fulfilling for you; may your expectations not be cut short in Jesus Name, Amen. A few days ago, I came across on my Instagram page a snippet of some of the things I said in 2019. In this video, I was talking about my personalised confessions after a vision boarding session. So I said things like, “I am transforming Africa”, “I enjoy healthy relationships”, and I went on and on.  Sisters, I was so moved by how everything I spoke in that video has become a reality today. There is so much power in our words; honestly, we can’t really understand how powerful it is on this side of the earth.  Can we do something? Do a video saying where you see yourself (in alignment with the Word of God) by December 31, 2023 and save it. Say things like, I have become a global brand because Nations and kings are coming to the knowledge of my rising. I see myself setting a new pace with groundbreaking ideas in my industry because I am th

As They Went

  Dear Beautiful One, I trust that you are well and that this post meets you in great spirits.  Some time ago, I had a task at work that seemed very convoluted. I wasn't quite sure how to go about it, but as I started, it became clearer what I needed to do and how I needed to go about it. I have come to  realise  that one of the most significant milestones one could ever deal with is starting and because the enemy knows this, he tries to keep us from starting. Keeps us from starting to obey God or cultivating the right attitude or association.    This and other similar occurrences made me begin meditating on the power of starting.  Often  we are faced with so many undaunted decisions and uncertainties and get conflicted about the aftermath of a decision even before we begin. Frankly, we will never know what lies ahead if we never start.  So  the best way to know what lies ahead is to start. Start from where you are. Clarity comes from doing. My pastor usually buttresses this point